Friendship is a relationship that we are not given by inheritance but we have to make ourselves. Friends are a very Priceless wealth. Sometimes, they become very naughty and annoying, but they do care for us.
Friendship day is celebrated on the 30th of July every year, all over the world. Friendship Day is a day in several countries for celebrating friendship. It was initially promoted by the greeting card industry; evidence from social networking sites shows a revival of interest in Friendship Day that may have grown with the spread of the internet, particularly in India, Bangladesh, and Malaysia.
Times are very bad these days. Alike every relationship, friendship has also been infected by the evils of society. Now days, it has low or zero value. There was a time when one friend would be ready to give his life for other. Such friendships are rare these days.
These are some best quotes for this very special relationship:
- “Things are never quite as scary when you have got a best friend.” _ Bill Watterson_
- Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” _Walter Winchell
- Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
- ” In a friend you find a second self.” _ Isabelle Norton _